Which cloud packages and SaaS choices are hottest with trade customers? The once a year Industry @Paintings file (from Okta) pinpoints the 15 most generally used SaaS and cloud packages. The file is according to real-world tracking and analytics knowledge fairly than visitor surveys.
Right here’s a take a look at this 12 months’s Okta checklist, along side ChannelE2E’s channel-partner-centric observations about each and every SaaS and cloud providing. The apps are ranked in reputation via essentially the most choice of distinctive customers:
1. Microsoft 365: The cloud massive continues to increase it’s SaaS lead over all SaaS competitors, taking its huge put in base and by some means producing 36% year-over-year enlargement in 2021 vs. 2020, Oka indicated. Nonetheless, some channel companions had been disappointed with Microsoft about new cloud subscription phrases that can push extra monetary chance to companions — and extra benefit alternative to the SaaS massive. Extra: Microsoft Spouse Program Main points.
2. Workday: quantity two — some distance at the back of Microsoft — however nonetheless rising its consumer base an excellent 38% in 2021 vs. 2020. Greater than an HR utility platform, Workday now helps finance and different trade utility purposes to compete in opposition to Oracle and others. Extra: Workday Companions.
3. ServiceNow: At all times in enlargement mode, the IT carrier control (ITSM) utility platform continues to increase into HR, monetary, SecOps and different workflow automation use circumstances. Amid sturdy end-customer call for and a scarcity of ServiceNow companions, M&A task amongst ServiceNow IT consulting companies stays secure to sturdy. Extra: ServiceNow Spouse Program.
4. Google Workspace: Previously G Suite, the opposite on some fronts to Microsoft 365 Gmail, Power, Meet and extra. Some companions say they’ll give Google Workspace a transfer amid Microsoft’s evolving accomplice program phrases. However we’re no longer positive what number of of the ones companions will if truth be told make the transfer. Extra: Google Spouse Program.
5. Salesforce: The corporate continues to push into new utility and cloud classes, however CRM stays its bread-and-butter. In the meantime, M&A task amongst Salesforce cloud consulting companions additionally stays sturdy. Extra: Salesforce Spouse Group.
6. Zoom: The poster kid for far flung paintings right through the pandemic, Zoom continues to be rising (customers grew 42% in 2021) — despite the fact that no longer just about as rapid because the 195% enlargement in 2020. Zoom’s accomplice program has additionally been extending to incorporate quite a lot of third-party programs. Extra: Zoom Spouse Program.
9. Atlassian Product Suite: Every other maker of ITSM and collaboration gear, Atlassian’s enlargement stays sturdy. General income used to be $740.5 million for the 0.33 quarter of fiscal 12 months 2022, up 30% from $568.7 million for the 0.33 quarter of fiscal 12 months 2021, Atlassian stated in April 2022. Extra: Atlassian Companions.
10. Field: The cloud-based document sync and sharing carrier is a big participant — however in search of new tactics to develop. Earnings for the primary quarter of fiscal 12 months 2023 used to be $238.4 million, an 18% building up from income for the primary quarter of fiscal 12 months 2022 of $202.4 million. Extra: Field Companions.
11. Cornerstone OnDemand: The HR utility supplier is sponsored via personal fairness company Clearlake Capital Team. Key strikes come with obtaining SumTotal (a supplier of finding out and human capital control software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) for purchasers in regulated industries) and Edcast. Extra: Cornerstone Companions.